In South Africa, there are thousands of companies that operate in various different industries. In any workplace, it is very important that you are compliant with the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHS Act, 85 of 1993). This act requires each company to follow strict safety and environmental practices.
At HAZCHEMWIZE, we provide OHS audits that will assist you and your company ensure that the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of your occupational health and safety structure are correct and running effectively.
By having an external OHS audit, you will know if you are compliant or not, and if you are not compliant, you can put the necessary measures in place to make sure that you become compliant.
Being OHS compliant in the workplace means that you can rest assured knowing that the risk of accidents and ill health occurring is far lower compared to if you were non-compliant.
Occupational Health and Safety Compliance Audits
Our Occupational Health and Safety Compliance Audits (OHS Audits) includes the following:
- A broad occupational health and safety consultation
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- MSDS Box and information compliance
- Work space consultation
- Machine safety assessment and recommendations
- Emergency Evacuation Plans and Evacuation Procedures
- Fire hazard assessments and Fire Prevention Plans
- Fire fighting measures and equipment requirements
- First aid measures and equipment requirements
In addition to our OHS Audits we also provide a range of Occupational Health and Safety Courses.
Occupational Health and Safety Training
These OHS Courses include:
- Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Representative Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation Training
For more information on Occupational Health and Safety Compliance (OHS Compliance) or OHS audits, please call us on 0861 429 2436 or email us at email@example.com.