First Aid Kits
First Aid Supplier – First aid is an emergency treatment that is administered to an injured/sick person before trained medical professionals arrive on the scene (if necessary). It is important to have the necessary equipment available at all times so that immediate medical attention can be administered in an emergency.
In accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993, first aid kits must made available to all employees in the work space and in vehicles that must contain at least 18 items. These items include:
- Wound cleaner / antiseptic (100ml)
- Swabs for cleaning wounds
- Cotton wool for padding (100g)
- Sterile gauze (minimum quantity 10)
- 1 pair of forceps (for splinters)
- 1 pair of scissors (minimum size 100mm)
- 1 set of safety pins
- 4 triangular bandages
- 4 roller bandages (75mm x 5m)
- 4 roller bandages (100mm x 5m)
- 1 roll of elastic adhesive (25mm x 3m)
- 1 Non-allergenic adhesive strip (25mm x 3m)
- 1 Packet of adhesive dressing strips (minimum quantity 10 assorted sizes)
- 4 First aid dressing (75mm x 100mm)
- 4 First aid dressings (150mm x 200mm)
- 2 Straight splints
- 2 Pairs large and 2 pairs medium disposable latex gloves
- 2 CPR mouth pieces or similar devices
Trusted First Aid Kit Supplier
HAZCHEMWIZE is a trusted first aid kit supplier in South Africa and we stock various first aid kits that are compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Having a first aid kit freely available in your place of work or vehicle can save a life in an emergency!
For more information about first aid kits or to book a first aid course, call us on: 0861 429 2436.
We stock the following first aid kits:
First Aid Kits & Equipment
- Regulation 3 First Aid Kits (as per OHAS Act)
- Wall-Mountable First Aid Boxes
- Driver First Aid Kits
- Refill Kits – Regulation 3 Items