Spill Kit Supplier
Having a Spill Kit on standby will ensure that in a spillage emergency, everything that you need to contain the spillage is at hand. Having the correct spill kit will ensure that the responder can deal with the spillage effectively, efficiently and safely.
A spill kit contains all the materials that is necessary for cleaning spillages of hazardous or potentially hazardous goods.
If you work with dangerous goods, it is a good idea to have a full spill kit on stand by in-case of a spillage. Once a hazardous spillage has accrued, it is a top priority to get it contained and cleaned up as fast as possible to ensure safety and to prevent contamination of the environment.
We supply two core spill kits. These include: Universal Chemical Spill Kit (Bag) and Universal 240lt Wheelie bin spill lit.
The contents of these spill kits include:
Universal Chemical Spill Kit Bag (For Vehicles)
- 1 X Bag
- 1 X Chemsorb
- 1 X 5L Degreaser
- 1 X Chemical Sox
- 1 X Mat Pad
- 1 X Pair of nitrile gloves
- 1 X Safety goggles
- 1 X Dust mask
- 1 X Dustpan & broom
- 4 X Recovery bays & ties
Universal 240lt Wheelie Bin Spill Kit
- 1 X Empty wheelie bin
- 1 X Hard bristle broom
- 1 X Spark proof brush & pan
- 1 X Spark proof shovel
- 1 X Plastic goggles
- 1 X Rubber gloves
- 1 X Dust mask
- 1 X 50lt recovery bags
- 4 X cable ties
- 1 X 5lt degreaser concentrate
- 1 X 10kg bale absorbent of choice
- 1 X 1,2m sock absorbent of choice
- 1 X 2,2m socks absorbent of choice
- 2 X pillows absorbent of choice
We also supply the following components of a spill kit:
- Universal Containment Bags
- Universal Containment Weely® Bins
- Hydro-Carbon Spill Containment Bags
- Oil Spill Containment Bags
- Infectious Substance Spill Kits
- Containment Refill Kits
For more information on our spill kits, please call us on 0861 429 2436 or email us at email@example.com.