Front End Loader Training
Front End Loaded Certification
The qualifying learner will be capable of:
- Demonstrating knowledge of the functions of a front end loader.
- Planning for work activities and prepare work area.
- Starting and shutting down front end loader.
- Operating front end loader.
- Transporting front end loader to and from site.
View the training course overview below:
Front End Loader Training Offered
The qualifying learner will be able to operate a front end loader by understanding the functions of starting, shutting down and operating procedures for the machine. Learners who master the applied competence described in this unit standard will contribute to the development of a professional community of Construction Plant operators.
Unit Std: 262747 | NQF Level: 2 | Credits: 12 | Course Duration: 3 Days | Certificate Valid for: 2 Years
Please note that we do NOT accept cash payments for any of our products or services.